- This event has passed.
ARCADIAN-IoT at TADSummit 2022
08/11/2022 - 09/11/2022
TADSummit is the thought-leadership event in programmable communications for ten years.
The audience includes CxOs from many of the programmable communication companies, open source leaders, and telecom operators. It’s a strategic and technology event. Many of TADSummit’s sponsors go on to be acquired.
Some parts of programmable communications are mature and consolidating, while others are exploding, e.g conversation intelligence and the services / integrations that solve business problems.
Many gaps remain, conversations are trapped in silos, hence the emergence of vCon, an open standard for sharing conversation data. We’ve covered Web3 for over 5 years, plans are finally coming together to shake up some parts of this industry. IoT is rewriting the rules in programmability.
TADSummit remains the only place to get a no-BS (it’s in our policies) understanding of what’s working (across technology, services, and go to market), and where things are going in programmable communications.
The themes for TADSummit 2022 are:
- Programmable Communications Evolution, bundling, rise of the telco channel, enterprise account management, industry workflows. Who’s doing what, and what are the best practices?
- What are the winning apps and integrations in UCaaS / CCaaS sold through Telco partnerships?
- Conversation intelligence and vCons, an Open Standard for Conversation Data.
- Chat Commerce, what are the top use cases and in which markets?
- Identity Authentication, this is impacting most industries across the customer lifecycle to improve security, compliance, and customer experience.
- Re-writing the rules in IoT programmability.
- Web3 and programmable communication, breaking free of the aggregator stranglehold.
- Adapting to the post-pandemic world. A frank review of UCaaS/CCaaS convergence realities, impact of industry consolidation, and what are the emerging features and capabilities across programmable communications.
- Open source, this is the foundational technology of programmable communications. Work here fundamentally rewrites the rules of our industry.
- Private session on DDoS, sorry no live streaming, face to face share of experiences in mitigating DDoS, and emerging attack vectors.
ARCADIAN-IoT will be represented by João Casal, Head of R&D at Truphone
eSIM as Root of Trust for IoT security
- ARCADIAN-IoT: Research with eSIM as key element of a novel IoT security framework
- SIM: Proven secure element
- Leveraging cellular network authentication for zero-touch authentication of IoT devices in third-party services
- The eSIM ecosystem role in new security mechanisms for IoT
- IoT connectivity and IoT security: 2 faces of the same coin